Skin Food Fresh Apple Sparkling Pore Toner Review

22:11


After using Skin Food Fresh Apple Sparkling Pore Toner for a week, I think, I mean, I’m sure I will give this product a review for my readers. So here it is!

Koreans are not only known for their funky music and fashion but are also the epitome of a beautiful, pore less skin. This is exactly why they have tons of skincare products that are really a must-have. One of them is Skin Food’s Fresh Apple Sparkling Pore Toner.

There is actually a whole set of this skincare line but I only bought one which is, obviously, the toner. 

Fresh Apple Sparkling Pore Toner claims to help skincare aficionados like me minimize skin impurities. It cleanses any soap residue on your face while tightening your pores. (As stated on its label.)

The last statement got my attention!





HOW TO USE IT

I used to follow the traditional way of applying toner as what most of us may have probably known. I used to pour it on a cotton pad/ball and apply gently on my facial skin. But I learned that there is a better way of applying the product –that is by using your fingers (ring finger and middle finger).

Pour the product on your palm and use your fingers to dab the product on your face. This way, the toner will be absorbed quickly by your skin.


ABOUT THE PRODUCT

It is very light and very water-like. It feels good once you apply it on your skin and it gives you a refreshed feeling. 

The toner, I believe, balances the ph level of your skin especially if you have just washed your face with soap.

THE RESULT

Here are my before and after photos. Pictures were taken after one week of using the product at exactly the same time, same location for comparison purposes. 

Clearly, pores became smaller.

No filter, No edit except for the text.

 
Rating: 5/5 Love it!

Where to buy: KoCo Shop, Tetuan, Zamboanga City

Price: Sorry, I forgot. But surely below PHP 1,000.00

Will I purchase it again? Absolutely!

 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Followers

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Blogaholic Designs”=

Flickr Images