Want to Organize your Things in your Bag?

22:01


These past few days, I noticed that my life is actually packed in my huge back pack. Every day I feel like Dora The Explorer carrying with me all the things I need for a whole day adventure. And because I carry lots of stuff in my bag, most of the time, I would complain because even how many times I arrange my things a night before, it would always mash up the next day.

A good friend of mine named Garnet knows this perfectly. So she gave me an answer to my WTF-Happened-In-My-Bag problem. One late afternoon, Garnet texted me “Dude, where u at?” I wondered why so I asked her: why? She replied, “I have something to give you.” Next thing I knew, I was holding this cute, little bag organizer. Check this out!








It has lots of mini compartments which helps me on what item to put where. Garnet said that she was actually looking for a black one but it’s not available so she chose light blue instead –which I think is a good pick.

The left side of it gives me enough space to insert my favorite scent in purse concentré. You can even pull open the back part which will provide you with more space that you might need. I used that part to keep my extra money. So if you wish to steal money from me, you know where to look. Hehe J It’s also a good compartment for your everyday hygiene pals.

I tried to ask Garnet where she purchased this thing but unfortunately all she can tell me is she got it from a friend of our common friend. (Confused?)

Anyways, tell me what you think about this amazing bag. All comments are surely appreciated much. Kamsa Hamnida. <3

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Crush, Lei ordered a bag organizer too - in pink! HAHA! that one is uber cute though! mine na the 100PHP bill! hahahaha! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHA u should get one too. I know you also have lots of chuwariwap in your huge bag.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think im gonna be needing that one>___< waaaa

    ReplyDelete
  4. PLEASE TELL GARNET TO GIVE ME A BAG LIKE THAT OR I'LL HUNT HER AND HER FRIEND'S COMMON FRIEND! haha i like it! so... organized :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice! This reminds me of that kangaroo pouch thingy I see sa TV shopping haha
    Too bad you don't know where to buy one 'cause I'd totally buy one! My bag is always such a mess! Haha

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Blogaholic Designs”=

Flickr Images